Sizing & Info
XSM - up to 11”
Suggested: Teacup/Mini breed, Cat, Rabbit
SM - up to 14”
Suggested: Yorkie, Chihuahua, Adult Mini Breed
MED - up to 17”
Suggested: Pug, Aussie, Small Lab
LRG - up to 22”
Suggested: Pit Bull, Husky, Large Lab
XL - up to 25”
Suggested: Saint Bernard, Great Dane
⫸ general info:
All of our bandanas are snap on. Keep in mind that the bandanas sizing is measured from snap to snap.
Please measure the lower part of your pets neck as that has the most width.
To ensure fit and comfort please size up 1"-2". Bandanas can be tied and snapped if slightly larger (super cute).
Please be aware that pattern placement will vary slightly between each handmade item.
Inventory is typically updated every Saturday!
⫸ care instructions:
• for best results spot clean as needed
• please note our most of our specialty bandanas (velvet, corduroy, satin) are spot clean only!
• machine wash cold & delicate/regular(use a laundry bag or spare pillow case tied if possible)
• lay flat to dry/tumble dry low.
• iron on low as needed
• if your bandana has personalization, it will have vinyl lettering and will need to be laid flat to dry
• do not iron directly on the vinyl lettering!